Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.
Prompt Response: A time when I heard the word metamorphis outside the classroom was when I was watching the Godzilla movie that involved the moth. I heard this word as it was used to described what the creature was going through. As it was coming out of the cocoon and a dramatic change was about to happen to it. The context helped me better understand it as a child when first learning the different phases as I could physically see the change in something I was watching.
Summary: During the class period we wrote down the new vocab in our notes. After that we completed exercise one of the vocab. Then as a group we continued to work on our power point presentations and then shared them with Mr.Rease.
Reflection: I reflected on the worked we did and the different words that I can adapt in my daily conversations. I saw how the words can be used in different ways.
Comments
Post a Comment