As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.
Prompt response: What I enjoyed most about this class is that it is very interactive and there are many chances to use creativity. The assignment that I found most engaging was the poem making one where we had to create an original poem and create a digital poster with it. This leads to discuss how poetry was the course I connected with the most. One are throughout this semester that I needed additional help with was just staying kept up on every assignment and editing my free responses more thoroughly with asking for help.
summary: We had a free class period and enough time to complete the blog post.
reflection: This first semester was a teaching moment for me to be more timely. Overall this semester was good.
Comments
Post a Comment