Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: I have adapted to this course by always checking daily for blogs and any other assignments listed in canvas. One strength that I anticipate moving forward in this course is being able to easily understand the content given when it comes to analyzing certain things. A challenge I anticipate is the workload varying especially in the other classes and how that will effect my performance in this one. Other than that I don't anticipate any challenges as I know to check for daily work and ask questions when needed to understand.
Summary: Today in class we took a origin story myth about a red robin. In this test we evaluated its purpose and answered various questions relating to the story. As well as continue to work on our group project presentations.
Reflection: Today was a good work day to finish my part on the group presentations.
Comments
Post a Comment