Describe something you will never fully understand.

Prompt response: Something I will never fully understand are the behaviors of this generation. I can understand where certain feelings and emotions derive from I just cant understand the choice behind it. For example I don't understand why people cheat or have the player mentality trying to be nonchalant. I can understand the emotional aspect of it but not the choice as there are better ways to regulate your emotions with self reflection and work. 

Summary: Today in class students shared their presentations of their origin myths. 

Reflection: I got to see everyones origin myths presentations and reflect on the themes chosen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your faovorite word and how often do you use it?

In “A Rose for Emily,” Miss Emily’s actions shock the reader—she kills her fiancé and keeps his body in her home for years. People often react with disbelief when they hear about real-life stories that seem just as unbelievable. Write about the most shocking or “craziest” news story you have ever heard. What happened, and why did it stand out to you? How did people react to it, and what does it reveal about human behavior?

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.