As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

 Prompt Response: A topic I think I will have to debate to society as I grow older is the subject of having kids. In todays society its expected for women to go on and have kids not being single. I know that many people may think having kids for a women and being married is what their supposed to look forward to but in contast I dont want either of those things in my life. Instead I would like to solo travel the world for as long as I can. Many people may view that decision as that person hating kids but its not true its just the fact that this world isnt the ideal world to raise a kid especially how things are looking and heading to. 

Summary: In class we did more practice. We did practice on claimes of policy,value, and fact. We reviewed as a class what an agruement is what the parts of it. 

Reflection: I reflected on making examples and practicing more on the types of claims. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your faovorite word and how often do you use it?

In “A Rose for Emily,” Miss Emily’s actions shock the reader—she kills her fiancé and keeps his body in her home for years. People often react with disbelief when they hear about real-life stories that seem just as unbelievable. Write about the most shocking or “craziest” news story you have ever heard. What happened, and why did it stand out to you? How did people react to it, and what does it reveal about human behavior?

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.