Which aspect of creating a poem do you enjoy the most? Tell what it is and explain why.
Response: I enjoy having the ability to freely write when writing a poem that doesn't require a structure. The reason for this is because I can have the creative mind and tell a message how I would like it told. Free writing a poem makes it more personal for me as I have no limits. When free writing a poem I can share the unique perspectives I have on a certain topic.
Summary: Today in class we started out own creative Poems. As a class we reviewed what figurative language. As well as examples to use in our poems.
Reflection: I have a reviewed mind on what kinds of figurative language I can use. In class I reflected on what topic I wanted to write about. As well as what kind of message I wanted to send with my extended metaphor.
Comments
Post a Comment