Write about a fear you have overcome.
Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is the fear of death. This is due to personally believing in God and Jesus Christ. From this I have felt peace knowing that I shouldn't look at it as the final destination but instead in a new light of life in eternity. The thought of maybe going to hell for eternity is scary in the sense that I fear God's wrath but its not scary since I know God will guide me in order to reach eternal life. This is what brings me peace and I am not scared to actually die as I view it being sent to a better place.
Summary: In class we worked in groups to complete an assignment on identifying claims. We had to read a short article on why should 3 year bachelors program be the new time frame for students. From this article we took examples based on the topic it was under. The categories we identified were claims of value,policy, or fact.
Reflection: I gained more practice on identifying claims on a source. As well as learning how the indentified claims can help with making a statement.
Comments
Post a Comment