Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.
Prompt Response: A truth I was afraid to accept was that I most likely will never reach 5'10 like my grandmother. I've always wanted to be tall like my grandmother but knowing that my grandfather is short I had a feeling it was never going to happen. My mother is the average height and my father is 6'0. The reason why this is hard to accept is that my sister ended up tall and I didn't which makes it worse.
Summary: During class we took notes. We went over them practicing writing and identifying claims. The three claims were policy, fact and value. We then came up with our own on paper.
Reflection: I learned the different type of claims and how to use them. We also learned how this is a part of an argument. The claim is supported by evidence which is the most important part.
Comments
Post a Comment