You are currently working on a soundtrack for selected Emily Dickinson poems. With that in mind, if asked to choose a song to describe your life right now, which song would you select and why?
Response: To describe my life I would choose the song cranes in the sky. The way the song is composed gives me a calming feeling which leads me to not caring about my situation. I can as well relate to the lyrics trying to do everything to distract myself on the bigger problem at hand. The song in the end describes me and the saying " it is what it is" with the repeated lyrics of away.
Reflection: I reviewed and reflected on the analysis made on my assignment.
Summary: Today in class we took a poem test. After that we had time to work on our 5 poem songs and the poem quote analysis.
Comments
Post a Comment