Prompt: Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?
Prompt Response: A time when I had an encounter with a homeless person was when they had came into the fast food place I was working at and had stayed until closing time. While they were there I gave them a drink cup for the fountains as they commonly come in every night until close or at least when I work there.Sometimes when they do come in at the end of the night they leave a big mess of trash which always makes me feel confused because the trash was two steps away, closer than what the exit door was so they can always do it themselves but choose not to.
Summary: During the class period we read a new story. The class was taking turns reading each paragraph and after we would dicuss what happened. After that in between each paragraph we had time to answer the questions that were attached to the reading. At the end we completed the first six questions of the story.
Reflection: The parts of the story that we read are so far interesting. It leaves me thinking what will happen in the end. The man may have other intentions that may arise even more throughout reading based on what he said about how he could be anyone.
Comments
Post a Comment