Write about what you are thankful for.

 Prompt Response: I am thankful for many things in my life. Some of things include my family,friends, and the opportunities I have. I am thankful for these things as there are many in the world without. These things give me comfort and motivation to keep on going. My family and friends bring me joy and I tend to forget about the bad things once with them .

Summary: During class today we worked on vocab from lesson three. We wrote the vocab in our notes. Then we completed exercises 3 and 4. As well as wrote an original sentence for each word and turned it in. 

Reflection: As thanksgiving is coming up it is a great time to reflect on what I am thankful for as it is a reminder that I am blessed and to the eyes of many I am in a lucky position that I am grateful for. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your faovorite word and how often do you use it?

In “A Rose for Emily,” Miss Emily’s actions shock the reader—she kills her fiancé and keeps his body in her home for years. People often react with disbelief when they hear about real-life stories that seem just as unbelievable. Write about the most shocking or “craziest” news story you have ever heard. What happened, and why did it stand out to you? How did people react to it, and what does it reveal about human behavior?

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.