Prompt Response: My favorite word right now would be "bewildered". The reason for this is because I find myself using it more especially now that I am back in highschool to describe my reaction to things happening around me. This word has been frequently used even outside of the topic of highschool with how the world is going politically. I find it right to use as I hear and see things that don't make sense to me for people to be either particpating in or advocating for. Summary: During class today we spent the entire work period finishing and completing our power point presentations. We had time to complete the blog post for today as well. Reflection: I finished majority of my slides and made sure I met the criteria. I overlooked eached slide making sure they are in enough detail to meet the requirements and fully connect to the idea expressed in "Birches" by Robert Frost.
Prompt response: The most craziest news story I have ever heard was where a young adult women who was at first enrolled in college became lost and due to her irresponsible actions that she was very aware of she gets kicked out but continues to hide it from her parents. She still goes continues to show up at the college pretending like nothing happens and that's where the school advisors and dean had to call her parents and the police as she kept coming but was no longer enrolled. From the stress of her parents finding out she kills both of her parents and after acts with no remorse but then attempts to get out of trouble by doing a plea of insanity. Summary: During the class period we finished reading, "A Rose for Emily" and reviewed what happened in the story, After that we then reviewed what direct and indirect characterization was even practicing. Next in groups we completed the paper on the character that we picked. Then we had time to complete todays blog post. Re...
Prompt Response: A time when someone's words had a lasting impact was during a sermon that I was watching. This had a great affect on me as I carry these words with me every day. The speaker talking about how God is very unpredictable in how he works . This greatly improved my understanding of my faith which continued to have a impact on me. Summary: In class we went over what we could improve on in our agruement paragraphs. During the class time we worked on a sheet with some examples of claimes and evidence written by some of the students. We analyzed the examples of claims and evidence in order to see how they were incorrect. We then took the practice into account to better our argument paragraphs for the "Abuse" story. Reflection: I reflected on what I could have did better to improve my agruement paragraph. During the practice I realized that I could be a bit more specific when stating my evidence as it is coming from my own experience and observations.
Comments
Post a Comment