Prompt Response: The guardian in my life who has been the strictest when it comes to discipline is my grandmother. She was always the one to effectively discipline me and my sister when we did not use proper manners or got in trouble. She rightfully disciplined us fair as she pointed out our mismanners when it came to talking to elders or properly speaking to others as well as cleaning. My grandmothers discipline made me more respectful to others and take into account others feelings. It has also taught me to act more effectively when it came to responsibilities like school, work, or keeping up with the house. Summary: During class we continued to look over the story "Rockiple" by James Baldwin. We continued to work on our group projects. As well as complete our own parts of it with the paper. Reflection: The times my grandmother has discipline me I deserved it but I rarely got disciplined because we were raised in a respectful household where we were mindful of others...
Prompt response: The most craziest news story I have ever heard was where a young adult women who was at first enrolled in college became lost and due to her irresponsible actions that she was very aware of she gets kicked out but continues to hide it from her parents. She still goes continues to show up at the college pretending like nothing happens and that's where the school advisors and dean had to call her parents and the police as she kept coming but was no longer enrolled. From the stress of her parents finding out she kills both of her parents and after acts with no remorse but then attempts to get out of trouble by doing a plea of insanity. Summary: During the class period we finished reading, "A Rose for Emily" and reviewed what happened in the story, After that we then reviewed what direct and indirect characterization was even practicing. Next in groups we completed the paper on the character that we picked. Then we had time to complete todays blog post. Re...
Prompt Response: A place that holds deep positive and negative memories for me is my grandparents house as I used to live there for my elementary years. This place I still call my home as I have lived there and still visit my grandparents. Their house holds many positive memories as I would have holidays celebrated over there with Christmas and thanksgiving cooking food with my grandmother. It also has bad memories as I have gotten in trouble and have hurted myself in the backyard. The house reflects how I have changed over time as my old bed room is filled with the stuff I was once interested and cared about as a kid as the same bed coverings and wall hangings are still there for my little cousins. Summary: During the class period we read the story "A Rose for Emily" by William Faulkner. We then went through and talked about the things that were happening in the story as well as the different perspectives. After each part we took time to complete some questions on the...
Comments
Post a Comment