If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences.

 Prompt Response: If I had to write a poem about my life right now it would be centered around what makes me the happiest. It would include my family and friends. As well as mention what I think my purpose in life is. The reason I would write about this in a poem about my life is because it is what is most important to me. It would reveal why I am this way as friends ,family, and my purpose play a big role. 

Summary: During the class period we wrote notes. After that we reviewed what we have done with rhetoric as we are going to write a essay on it soon. We had time after that in class as it was a short day. 

Reflection: I am looking forward to write the essay since we have not done one until now. If I had to write a poem about my life it would most likely be difficulty even knowing what I want to put in it. My life has many components that reveal who I am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your faovorite word and how often do you use it?

In “A Rose for Emily,” Miss Emily’s actions shock the reader—she kills her fiancé and keeps his body in her home for years. People often react with disbelief when they hear about real-life stories that seem just as unbelievable. Write about the most shocking or “craziest” news story you have ever heard. What happened, and why did it stand out to you? How did people react to it, and what does it reveal about human behavior?

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.