What is the most challenging part of writing an essay for you? Is it brainstorming, organizing ideas, writing a strong thesis, or something else? How do you plan to overcome this challenge? image.png
Prompt Response: The most challenging part of writing a essay for me is making sure I provide relevant context when it comes to DBQ's. In other essays I struggle on the flow of the essay as I may have the points as well as ideas organized it just a matter of transitioning smoothly. I plan to overcome this challenge by expanding my vocabulary and better use of connecting which ideas relate to each to provide a seamless transition.
Summary: During the class period we worked on a writeable. We had to point out the rhetorical devices used. We then had to provide details as evidence. This was Barack Obama's speech. We had to identify multiples examples or a overall strategy that was used.
Reflection: When writing a DBQ I tend to create a good thesis based on the documents provided but not always make a clean transition to each idea or point. I think it would better help me to see which ones are relevant to each other so it can be connected. As well as provide context that connects to make it better.
Comments
Post a Comment