What is the most challenging part of working in a group? Discuss a time when a group assignment did not go as well as you planned and how you learned from that experience.
Prompt Response: The most challenging part of working in a group is making sure everyone is participating and engaged. I find this the most challenging as often times there are some members who don't do there assigned roles or offer to help making it harder to complete the task at hand. A time when this happened was working on a slide presentation in 8th grade for GA studies. One person did not pull their weight making the other team members and myself included to finish their part. I learned that I should've reached out and addressed it instead of staying quiet until presentation day.
Summary: During the class period we looked at different examples of rhetoric writings. As a group we compared each writing and rated what we thought. The writings were about the rhetoric devices used. They were all written during a time period.
Reflection: Looking back on the situation I should have said something as it was a lot of work to put in. It was unfair for myself and the other team members. I should have asked what the reason was so I could at least understand.
Comments
Post a Comment