Identify a moment when you performed better then expected. What factors contributed to your success ?
Prompt Response: A moment where I performed better than I expected was during my spanish test. I did not study or look over the vocab before taking the test. The test was around 30 questions long and multiple choice. Most of the questions I just took an educated guess as I knew some words. In the end I got a A on the test which suprised me.
Summary: During the class period we wrote original sentences with new vocab words. We worked on this for about 20 minutes. After that we read chapter 12 and reviewed it as a class. As we were reading the chapter we took turns answering connection and text analysys questions. Once we were done there was time to complete the blog post.
Reflection: After talking about chapter 12 in the class it made me feel disappointed in Chris McCandless in a way. Even though it's normal to hold your parents in a high regard compared to strangers as the relationship affects you personally, it did not seem right for him to have a high moral status with selected people. After learning that he was friends with people who does not pass his moral status by a lot it seemed that he was a hypocrite and maybe does tie into the group that Krakauer was talking about in the book. It made me doubt if he really even held any special ideology that some thought he had.
Comments
Post a Comment